ALL CURRENT PSYCHIATRY Psychosomatic Center
designed to provide outpatient treatment for the patients with psychiatric disorders. We focus on the identification and processing of solutions for symptom management, prevention and reduction of the incidence of acute symptoms and need for hospitalization. Our patients receive treatment to promote ongoing stability from variety long-term psychiatric conditions
Typical problems, symptoms, behaviors and/or diagnoses may include:
• Bipolar disorder
• Sleep disorder
Our services include:
◦ Medication management
◦ Group Therapy
◦ Individual Therapy
◦ Family Therapy
◦ intensive outpatient program (IOP)
◦ Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program (CD-IOP)
◦ Dual Diagnosis Management
Our patients can:
◦ Learn to identify the association between stress and symptoms as well as how to deal with an increase of symptoms.
◦ Develop the understanding to build and support self esteem.
◦ Learn the importance of self care behaviors, including medication compliance.